Christmas Tree Stands and Care
Christmas Tree Stands
We offer CONO™ Christmas Tree Stands that will hold Christmas trees 1.2 - 2.7 metres tall. In our experience these are the best stands we have come across. They are a simple yet effective design constructed of heavy duty plastic that not only supports your Christmas tree but also provides a vessel to keep your Christmas tree hydrated.
See www.cono.co.nz for more details.
Christmas Tree Care
- As soon as you get home, cut 1 - 2cm off the base of the tree to refresh the cut and allow the Christmas tree to drink water
- Place the Christmas tree in water immediately, even if you are not ready to set it up
- Place the Christmas tree in a cool spot out of direct sunlight
- Use clean, fresh water. Drop in an aspirin or dispirin to slow the process of the gum sealing over the base of the trunk.
- Ensure that the Christmastree never runs out of water, it will draw 2-4 litres in the first few days.